Menu
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to view new bill

I've just received my first bill when I login to my account.

It shows 'Latest Bill' and the amount due.  There is then an icon below it saying 'View this bill'.

When I click on the link I then get the message:

"You've only been with us a short while, and we haven't billed you yet. We'll email you to let you know when your first bill is ready to view online."

Is this normal ? - Is there normally a delay between the bill being ready and actually being able to click into it to view ?

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to view new bill

Hi backtothefuture,

This is quite strange, when you click that link it should allow you to view the bill in PDF format. It sounds like there may be a slight glitch in the system stopping this from happening.

I've received your private message regarding your contract so I'll have a look into this too. I'll drop you a PM back soon for some more info.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to view new bill

This was resolved the following day.  It seems there maybe a delay between the new bill showing as available and being actually able to view it.

Thanks

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos