Menu
Suecozza900
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to pay bill

I've been trying to pay off my bill for a while and even my disabled daughter who is wheelchair bound tries so hard to help me. Unfortunately her benefits have stopped while a decision is made on her PIP. I myself only get my Child Benefit for my youngest son which isn't much at all.  My daughter loves nothing more than watching movies and TV and keeping in touch with friends has she won't go out due to her extremely bad anxiety issues. Does anyone know if we could possibly form some sort of a payment plan to allow us to pay off some at a time. I know if we get cut off my daughter would be devastated I really don't want to stress her out even more by telling her we owe money has I know she'll will think its her fault. Any help is greatly appreciated. Xx P.s please no negative comments. Xx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to pay bill

Hi Suecozza900, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear about your circumstances. The best thing to do is to call the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to sort things out with you. They'll also be able to look through your package to see where costs can be cut to help. 

Keep us posted on how the call goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to pay bill

Kath_F wrote:

Hi Suecozza900, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear about your circumstances. The best thing to do is to call the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they'll be able to sort things out with you. They'll also be able to look through your package to see where costs can be cut to help. 

Keep us posted on how the call goes. 

Thanks,

As many have pointed out, that can be a lottery. What you need to do when you call the number above is to speak to Retentions, option 4 then 5 if I remember correctly. Choose "Thinking of leaving" but don't worry about that title. They are UK-based and deal with a variety of issues, particularly more complicated issues like yours.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos