Menu
lfc_keith
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get hold of Virgin Media

i have been trying since 9.00 am to get threw the phone hangs up every 60min it is now 15.00 ,

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have been trying since 9.00 am to get threw the phone hangs up every 60min it is now 15.00 ,

Hi lfc_keith, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue speaking to our teams. 

If you could expand on who you're trying to reach or what you're calling about, maybe we can help further Smiley Happy

Come back to us on this. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
lfc_keith
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get hold of Virgin Media

Hi

I have been told we have now moved from new home to sales so we have tried sales and they tell us we're still with new home they can't do anything I have tried to call but still no joy , I've been trying to get broadband installed since 20th September is there anything you can do I've tried everything
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get hold of Virgin Media

Hi lfc_keith,

Thanks for coming back to me on this and apologies to hear you're having an issue speaking with the National Home Builders Team. 

Their team have gone through some changes recently and it's meant they have been left severely under staffed. 

If you can send me a private message with the following, I'll pop them an email asking them to contact you. 

• Name
  • Address
  • Contact Number
  • Preferred time of contact
  • Developer of the site
  • A brief outline on why you're contacting them

To send me a private message, click on Kath_F next to my post and on the right hand side you will see the option to send a message Smiley Happy

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos