Menu
HannahYnwa
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Two months of intermittent service on the brink of leaving

We've had two months of intermittent broadband and tv which Im not happy about in the slightest . What are the chances of virgin reimbursing something off this considering I pay a substantial monthly amount for a service ive not been receiving ? Is it worth me ringing up and going down any kind of route here or should i just save myself the trouble and move over to sky ? Advice would be greatly appreciated thanks Smiley Happy

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Two months of intermittent service on the brink of leaving

Evening HannahYnwa,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection.

Looking at your connection, the downstream power levels are too high at + 17 dBmV and as this can have an impact on your connection I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Two months of intermittent service on the brink of leaving

Evening HannahYnwa,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection.

Looking at your connection, the downstream power levels are too high at + 17 dBmV and as this can have an impact on your connection I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide