Menu
PRINCETOPMAN
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Two bills on two accounts for same time period!!!

We upgraded and had the new T6 Box fitted on 21st Jan 2017 and our 1st bill is for £128.54 ( two lots of £55 plus installation charge ) due the 1st March 2017 for the period of 21st Jan-20 March 2017. Problem is we have also a bill for the old account for the billing period 11 Feb- 10 March 2017 for £33.63 which was paid today so why are we been charged still on the old account when we have upgraded!!!!

0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two bills on two accounts for same time period!!!

Hey PRINCETOPMAN,

Sounds to me like the old account is still open, worth firing a call to customer service to check for you, as I presume that you've moved property, which would indicate the final bill at the old property hasn't generated yet.

Let us know how the call goes.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
0 Kudos
PRINCETOPMAN
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bills are for two different accounts on the same address!!! Have rang VM but just go round in circles on the accounts and billing in India or where it is and they have told us the first account is closed.....

0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There shouldn't be two accounts at one address. It sounds like our offshore sales have done this outside of procedure. This should have been done through Customer Relations.

If they are confirming that the first account is closed, it may mean that the final bill hasn't generated, so any overpayment would be credited back to you /transferred between accounts.

I'd suggest giving customer relations a quick ring to clarify, they are only UK Based. 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a Virgin Media line. 

Let us know how the call goes.

Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
0 Kudos
PRINCETOPMAN
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ring that number and get put through to accounts and billing in **bleep**ing India and its bloody hard work. Virgin Media terrible for after sales please get UK based call centre asap it is frightning!!!!
0 Kudos