Menu
YugSamogt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Turning off texts!!!!

I had a cable outage at the weekend and stupidly asked on the phone for a text update to tell me when this was fixed. It was fixed on Monday but today I've received the same text telling me it's fixed over 50 times!!! I cannnot turn this off and I just keep getting more and more texts!
Can anyone please advise???
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Turning off texts!!!!

Hi YugSamogt

Many thanks for letting us know about the issue with the text notification services for the area issue. Many thanks too for joining us on the community and a warm welcome to the forums.

I am sorry that this has happened to you, and we will absolutely get this logged with our teams.

If you could send a private message to me with your name and full address and the mobile number the texts were being sent to, I can then flag this to the teams for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.
  • Can you also please let us know if this issue has ceased since you posted to us?

Once you've popped those details to me I’ll let you know what we have done to report this on your behalf.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos