Menu
sdm_711
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to upgrade my package.

After speaking to someone on the online chat service last week I was offered a few options of possible deals with sky sports and sky cinema. I didnt take up the offer at first as I was unsure if I really wanted to upgrade but have now decided to take the offer up. However, for some reason now when I log in to my account and try to speak to an advisor I get a message every time saying unable to connect to server. I decided to try ring virgin media to upgrade my account over the phone and they were unable to offer me the deal as it was only available online. I spent over an hour being passed to different teams to try get the offer before being told to go back online. It has been 3 days now and I am still unable to contact anybody online, I spoke to someone this morning via the new customer chat and they transferred me to the Customer Care Team via the chat with him and the estimated time wait was only 3 minutes. 3 hours later I still had not spoken to anybody! The customer service for existing customers is an absolute joke! Im now in the process of trying for the second time today to upgrade via chat and I have been waiting 45 minutes with a given waiting time of only 7 minutes. Can anyone please advise me on what else to do? Im trying to give them more money each month and they make it almost impossible to do that!!

Many Thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to upgrade my package.

Hi sdm_711

It's great to have you with us on the forums and thanks for taking the time to drop by with your first post to us Smiley Happy

I can see that you were having some difficulties getting through to the teams in order to update the offer you had been given and my apologies for this Smiley Sad

However since you posted to us I can see you did get in touch with our teams who managed to put through a workaround to this issue for you given the difficulties you were having and I'm glad to see this has been resolved for you.

If you could let us know if there is anything else you need from us then that wold be great!

In the meantime, enjoy your Sports and Movies and don't forget these are also available via devices on the go using our TV Anwhere service. If you haven't added this to any devices yet then go check it out, it’s fab Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos