Menu
andrewrhobbs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to contact customer service

Hi, 

I'm trying to contact customer service but after 3 attempts I get cut off bang on the 15min mark. 

I want to change my package and am now unable to. 

Viewing the forum this seems to be an ongoing issue. 

Advice or help please.

0 Kudos
andrewrhobbs
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact customer service

Make that 4 times now... 

0 Kudos
helrus
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same here.  I received an unsolicited phone call offering smaller bills, better package etc etc.  Also offered a mobile account which I explained I did not need.  I now have a Virgin Mobile sim card for which I am being charged and my original package is just as expensive as before.  Feeling conned and wanting to complain, but there is no way to contact them.  

brettbrtsk
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I've been cut of 3 times at the 15 minute mark, I'm trying to get in touch because i think my bill is too high compared with what they are offering new customers tempted to leave but can't even talk to someone not a good service

brettbrtsk
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i wouldn't mind if there was an easy way of emailing instead of having to post here, its a complete waste of time makes me even more determined to get a better deal or leave
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi andrewrhobbs

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it certainly is disappointing to hear how many times you've tried to get in touch with out being successful! 

I do hope you've managed to get the help you need now but for future reference you will find all our contact methods here Contact Us 

Should you need anything else please do get back to us on here Smiley Happy

Cheers, 

Ian_LP

Forum Team

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos