Menu
lbor911901
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to contact Virgin

Hi, I signed up or Virgin but Sky wont let me leave until May. Now I cant get through to Virgin to postpone my date or cancel. Any ideas ?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact Virgin

If your property hasn't had a Virgin Media cable previously installed it will probably take them until May to connect you anyway.   Of course they could prove me wrong    Smiley Wink

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact Virgin

Hi lbor911901

Thanks for dropping by on the forums and for letting us know you need to reschedule or cancel the installation you have arranged with us.

In order to do this it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams who would be happy to support you with this Smiley Happy

You can contact them to look at supporting you with this this either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g. Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Alternatively if you are looking to reschedule only, if you could send a private message to me with your name and full address, and a preferred date alternative, we can then arrange this for you.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm that the date has been amended Smiley Happy

Thanks again.

Karen_A

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda