Menu
Ricky2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to buy broadband online

Hi all I'm trying to sign up to broadband. I've been waiting for virgin for years, finally when I enter my post code I no longer see the we're on our way cable my street page.
I now get told I can have TV and broadband but not phone line as the end of my connection to my house isn't copper.
When I select the deal I want I get to the option of add to basket or buy this bundle. I select this but then get reverted to the packages page and stuck in that loop. I thought it might be the website but it has been a few days now 😳 Any ideas?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to buy broadband online

Hi Ricky2017

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the bundles and options that are open to you as a potential new customer with us and welcome too to the forums Smiley Happy

In order for us to  look at the address details a little further for you if you could pop a PM to me with your name and full address, that would be fab.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch.

Cheers Smiley Wink

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to buy broadband online

Hi Ricky2017

Thanks for your PM, that's exactly what I needed Smiley Happy

I've run a service check to see what is pending and currently it's all showing for that street as no service but coming soon.

On the back of this I've messaged the teams to see if they can provide further information on this for us to pop back and provide for you.

As soon as I get a reply, I'll be back in touch Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos