Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3 (61 Views)

Transfering account

Hi all
So I recently split with my partner and need to either cancel or transfer the virgin set up to her. How do I go about doing this? Would prefer to cancel in all honesty but have 6 months of an 18 month contract remaining.
0 Kudos
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3 (41 Views)

Re: Transfering account I would be to close the account down and pay the

[ Edited ]

Hi, Chill1985

If you feel closing down your account is the best option for you at this time, To get the ball rolling phone virgin and speak to customer relations team they will help you close down your account. Call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 on option 4 -> option 5. Weekday between 8AM to 8PM. or a Saturday, between 8AM to 6PM (closed Sunday.) They would be happy to help you.

Find out more at Early Disconnection Fees

Regards,

Martin

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (17 Views)

Re: Transfering account

Hi Chill1985, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear of the situation Smiley Sad 

There are 2 options and as you are the account holder, it's up to you which one you choose. 

A) Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. Advise the team you wish to cancel. There is a 30 day notice period and we'll go through the disconnection process with you. If in contract, there will likely be an early termination fee. 

B) Transfer the services via a transfer of responsibility. This costs £20 to do and will require both you and your ex partner to sign a form. There won't be any termination charges and the contract responsibility would then shift from you to her. To get the ball rolling on this you'd need to speak to the team on the same number I've posted above. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos