Menu
Kagato
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of account question

Hi guys

I am looking to upgrade our broadband but unfortunately my girlfriend no longer wishes to speak to customer services over the phone after a number of issues that dragged on far too long.  I have decided that it would be better for me to take the account over and deal with the technical issues as they arise and put the request for the upgrade through but i'm just wondering about the best way to do this.

Some people have suggested I get a new account set up for me and have the old account cancelled but if this means waiting weeks with no internet i would rather avoid this.  I saw some older threads but I didnt want to assume that everything is still the same.  Can someone point me in the right direction of how to start the process off? 

0 Kudos
spell
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of account question

I think you have probably answered your own question in the heading.

It's called Transfer of Responsibility. If you phone in on 150 and select the thinking of leaving us option they will no doubt give you all the details and procedure. I think there's an admin fee of about £20.

If for any reason it doesn't suit you will be able to char about options.

Good luck with it

0 Kudos
Kagato
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of account question

Thanks for the advice, will give them a call tomorrow morning and see what can be done.  Not too bothered about a small charge vs no internet ^_^

0 Kudos