Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Timescale on cable pull team coming out to house to finish installation

Hi There, I had the VM installer out to my house last week to install the cable into my property however they had to connect it to my neighbors house due to the ground cable not being installed yet, what is the timescale roughly for the guys to come out and finish the job ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

Re: Timescale on cable pull team coming out to house to finish installation

Hi pmccormick

Many thanks for getting in touch about the cabling and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support you further as this does need to be cabled with an independent cabling for you.

For me to do so if you could send a private message to me with your name, preferred contact number and full address, I can then flag this to the install teams for you and will get back to you as soon as I can with their updates.

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Once you've popped those details to me I'll be back in touch to confirm what they are going to do to resolve this for you Smiley Happy

Cheers.

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)

Hey pmccormick

Many thanks for your PM- all received Smiley Happy

I've emailed the area managers to advise and they should confirm for me over the next few days what their actions will be to resolve this for you.

I'll keep you posted as soon as I get a reply Smiley Happy

Speak soon.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (119 Views)

Hi pmccormick

I've checked back in for you this evening and it looks like while I was replying to you, you phoned in not long after and have resolved this with our teams by arranging a re-visit. talk about mad timing Smiley Very Happy

Please keep us posted if you need us to support you further with this or anything else Smiley Happy

Take care!

Karen_A
Forum Team