Menu
RGROVES141
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Time to say goodbye to Virgin Media

Now I'm gietting this message!!

Thank you for trying to contact Virgin Media.
If you are trying within the service hours and still getting this message, please try after some time, as all our agents might be busy or unavailable at this time. If you were not able to have your question addressed, please contact us via email or phone.
Did you know that most questions can be answered by looking at our Frequently Asked Questions page here

Really is time to say goodbye to VM!!

0 Kudos
RGROVES141
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Been trying for the past 30hrs to contact Virgin Media in the UK. Got through to India three times, these trained robots cannot resolve my issues and are not allowed to transfer my call to any UK Customer Service Department. All day yesterday the online chat was busy and today I'm still keep getting the same message " too busy". I've even written to VM 10th October - not response. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to contact VM Customer Service in the UK? I was going to increase my package and get shot of Sky, that is no longer going to happen, I now put VM in the same customer service bin as BT which is in the bottom five in the UK. When I signed up to VM I was informed I would be dealing with UK Customer Service departments, not only is the service poor, I have not been told the truth. This is my final attempt at trying to find a contact number before writing to the regulator.

0 Kudos
RGROVES141
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't believe it!! Just got through to online chat after waiting 30hrs. Filled in all the box's, entered all the info and hit the "start chat" button. I've now hit the start chat button about 10 times, nothing happens, no way of even knowing if anyone is reading my message. Can it get any worse?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Time to say goodbye to Virgin Media

Hi RGROVES141,

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you are having an issue with getting through to the team via online chat. 

Since posting have you been able to speak to the team? 

Rather than waiting, keep refreshing your screen as most won't do this automatically. 

If you haven't been able to get through yet then give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can help. 

If you want to tell us a little bit about what's happened, we also may be able to help.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos