Menu
ignaciolagru
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

This is a message to stop my contract with virgin media.

Hello, I want to cancel my contract with Virgin Media for internet connection services they provide. The reason is malfunction of the service.

Please have this message as last attempt to do so, because by calling to the number 0345 454 1111 was impossible to achieve.

My postcode is RG21 5RT, name Ignacio Lagru and password set up for the account is removed

I found this means as only way to communicate my desire to stop the services and will be presented as proof in case on proceedings initiation.

Thank you.

Ignacio.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: This is a message to stop my contract with virgin media.

You cant cancel through here as you cant clear security- nothing to stop me posing as you and canceling your contract without your knowledge, or take one out in your name if VM allowed messages on here to start/stop contracts.

You need to talk to retentions- options 1,4,5 during UK office hours are your best bet.

Ive also asked mods to remove your personal details. Posting them on a public forum such as this is a really bad idea.

0 Kudos