Menu
Smelly-76
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of leaving as virgin don't offer any benefits to reliable customers

Thinking of leaving as think I paid so much and virgin don't offer any benefits to reliable customers
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of leaving as virgin don't offer any benefits to reliable customers

When you phone to cancel, you can negotiate for a better deal to perhaps stay.

0 Kudos
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of leaving as virgin don't offer any benefits to reliable customers

Having said that, you would "probably" have benefited from some kind of introductory offer when you first joined, so Virgin are under no obligation to offer another.

However, as Ernie_C has said, if you remain polite when you call in and ask if they can look into lowering your bill, they may well just do so.
0 Kudos
Busybeas
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This didn't work for me at all !

Despite being a very long standing & loyal customer dating back to Telewest days.. the offer was to reduce by a few £ and limit it to 6 months, but expect me sign a long contract. The reduction was even less than the last price increase and I would lose any loyalty discounts too. hmmm.. let me think... errm.. No thanks.

I made the decision there and then to give 30 days notice, only to be bombarded with up to 3-4 calls every day ..too late VM missed their chance.. Anyways.. why on earth would I want to go through this again at the end of another contract..

Contrary to what some on here say... there IS life after VM.. and the competitors are improving.. I now have a reliable BB and a freeplay box with smart facilities.. and at less than 50% of what I paid VM !
Contrary to what VM think, we don't all need massive speed broadband ..

Good luck !
0 Kudos