Menu
PeterS3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thinking of changing my Virgin package. Advice please

Hi. 

I'm finding the increasing costs of my Virgin package burdensome. Is it possible to do away with the tv package but keep broadband and phone?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of changing my Virgin package. Advice please

PeterS3 wrote:

I'm finding the increasing costs of my Virgin package burdensome. Is it possible to do away with the tv package but keep broadband and phone?

Absolutely. Please refer to this page for pricing, link: http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/compare.html

The bits saying "£X a month for X months" in bold is for new customers, what you need to pay attention to is the bit which follows "then £X a month." As that would be price you would pay going into that bundle as a existing customer.

This will recontract you, most likely for 12 months, so you may as well ask for a loyalty discount on top of that (cheaper price for 18 months.)

To make the switch, ring 150 from your VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 5. This option is staffed between 8AM to 8PM M-F, 8AM to 6PM Sa but it is closed Su.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
PeterS3
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Thinking of changing my Virgin package. Advice please

Many thanks

0 Kudos