Menu
paul73mt
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They dont care

Just to let you know been with Virgin Media for approx. 18/19 years I moved house last year and got a good deal for my package 200Mb, TV XL, and unlimited calls for £56 a month for 12months. This has now ended so I gave then a call yesterday and they said I could have the same for £72 a month for 6months the would go up to £77 for the remaining contract. Didn't think this was a great deal so thought I would have a look around. Now on Virgins site I could have the same package £63 for 12months. I rang the retentions team yesterday and told them the story and they wasn't bothered so cancelled my contract. Now I have to choose where to go next.

Virgin now think profit is top after all 4 price increases this year!!! they don't care about loyalty I not asking for a deal where they loose money but a deal that counts for being loyal  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: They dont care

New customers always get a better deal, the deal they offered was still better then most people get.

0 Kudos
paul73mt
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

well it should be fair for all, Just had a chat with sky and can half my monthly bill. Ok it wont be 200Mb but the rest is like for like  

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

and after a year it will go up

0 Kudos
paul73mt
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

we just had a call from the retention team very nice chap and after the end of the telephone conversation i ended up with 200Mb vivid, Full house TV and Talk More Anytime. A new V6 box and New Modem for £43 per month so I'm happy for the moment. I expect that it will soon be price increases about, as speaking to the network guys a couple of weeks ago they were upgrading the network so we could be getting ready for a speed increase. 

0 Kudos