Menu
mikehandley
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

There is a anomaly on my account - Virgin cant sort out

I have had enough, every time I ring up about my account they say my account is split and 'they have never seen that before'.

After 30 minutes on the phone and being put through several time someone promises to sort it out, I have done this 4 times and its never sorted out.

I pay by an agreed Direct Debit figure of £53.61, but apparently there is a charge going on the split part of my account which I have not agreed to...Can someone tell me an email address I can contact virgin media so I can have a record of trying to sort this issues out.?

Virgin Media, if you read this please email me on removed@blueyonder.co.uk and explain why you have not sorted this out.

Would you believe the last person on the phone told me to cancel my account and re-join at a later date... the first part of the idea is sounding good!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post your email address in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: There is a anomaly on my account - Virgin cant sort out

There is no email address for accounts or any other function.

Its on the phone, on WebChat or snailmail.

Have you spoken to onshore support? Or just 1st line (offshore)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: There is a anomaly on my account - Virgin cant sort out

Hi mikehandley,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos