Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (115 Views)

The best time to get through

I'm going to try and stay positive.

It's the third time I've rang Virgin Media and it's the third time I've been cut off after being on hold for 15 minutes - I don't want to give up but at the same time I want to be cleverer than this... does anyone know the sweet spot - that time of day (or night) when the people you want to talk to aren't too busy and can actually pick up the phone and talk to you? It's obviously not Monday night at 9pm.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)

Re: The best time to get through

hiya @ASH4 normally the best time to call is early morning around 08:30am, but this can depend on which department your trying to reach, since might be able to offer some support via the forum
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Joining in
Message 3 of 4 (64 Views)

Trying to get through to retentions.

That's when i'm at work! Not sure how I can justify calling virgin for 45mins. Why don'y they have a live chat option?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 4 of 4 (47 Views)

There is online chat via http://contact.virginmedia.com need to be done via PC/laptop think you can't remove service's cancel account
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos