Menu
Scoob1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Terrible trouble getting connected

How do I get connected ? Fed up of trying to speak to customer services , complained in writing and received a letter back telling me a complaint number and they will be in touch more than 5 weeks ago - still nothing , tried ringing at least 10 times just get passed from one department to another as NO ONE takes responsibility , cables are laid to my house and installation was booked for early October and then NOTHING , no one can give me an answer , blame culture from one department to another and to add a huge insult to injury all the excuses of its a new build , there needs some construction work to connect you to the box on the road, the box is too far away etc etc my neighbours who are further away then me , ordered the service later than me are all connected and Virgin keep sending me mail telling me I can get connected and what I'm missing out on !

Anyone got any ideas or a phone number that I can actually speak to a human that takes the trouble to resolve an issue  ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible trouble getting connected

Hi Scoob1963,

Welcome to the Forums and thanks for your post. I can only apologise that you've had a less than perfect journey since joining so far. Smiley Sad 

It's not very often this happens however when it does happen, we try and get things moving as quickly as we can. 

I'll be happy to take a look at where things stand currently but I've not been able to locate your account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos