Menu
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Technical glitch on TV web page

I am trying to review my TV package on line. But after logging into my account and go to my TV package page I get an oops error message saying there is an issue nd their wiz kids are working on it. Well, this has been like it for at least 2 weeks so either the wiz kids are on holiday or been  sacked. LOL.

Seriously has anyone else hd this problem? How can it be resolved?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technical glitch on TV web page

Hello Vdubber,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble accessing your account information online. I have raised this issue for you which has a estimated fix time of between 3-10 working days. Once I hear back that it has been resolved I will be in touch to make sure you're able to access the site.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I look forward to your help and response 

Vdubber

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Vdubber,

I have had some information back from the people dealing with this but they just want to confirm where exactly you're seeing this message because they're unable to replicate it at the moment.

Would you be able to tell me the path that you're going down to get to this particular page so I can feed it back to them.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Vdubber
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Sorry I did not reply sooner. The Web issues has now gone and I can view everything.

Thanks

0 Kudos