0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV add ons

richard305 wrote:
Does cancelling a TV add on reset your contract date back to 12 months

You should be able to remove a service without entering a new contract as long it is just that, a service removal. If you however downgraded or upgraded you'd be put in a new contract.

______
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Addams Family Version-2.jpg
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV add ons

Hi richard305

Thanks for joining us on the forums and for dropping by with your package query Smiley Happy

If the package you are referring to is an add on package then the addition or removal of this should not re-contract you.

It is only if the main package codes or discount codes are changing that we will potentially re-contract your service with us.

These include:

• Any of our main Tiers, e.g. Mix, Fun Full House
  • Any of our Legacy main tiers, e.g . XL, L, M+ or M
  • Potentially some bundles with the Movies or Sports as inclusion of those and subsequent removal may change the discount code and therefore the contract you are on.

To check this our with our teams, please drop them a shout either via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat  where our teams can clear security with you and give you the right advice based on the option you are looking to change.

Please keep us posted and let us know how you get on Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos