Menu
Adefrench
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Suspended the same day I receive bill!

I received my bill via email on the 23/11/2016 saying payment due date 22/11/2016 which is helpful! 13 hours after receiving my bill my account is suspended. This happens every month and is now getting me to the point that I am thinking of leaving!
I have been a loyal customer for years and find it a joke that you don't even get any notice to pay your bill. I've paid my bill and will no doubt not see it connected until the afternoon which is frustratingly normal.
I don't have direct debit set up so rely on the email bill to inform me when and how much is due each month.........try sending the bill in advance virgin! 😣
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suspended the same day I receive bill!

If your account is up to date you should get the eBilling notification at least 10 days in advance of the payment date.

Normally the reason you'd get suspended immediately after a bill is generated is if you went over a credit limit or had an outstanding amount left over from the previous bill.

You need to speak to Customer Services and sort out what is going on with your account.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Adefrench
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Never received bills in advance.....however my bill does take me over credit limit each month.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So you definitely need to discuss your account with Virgin Media.

A Credit Limit on an account is normally set to ensure that services charges themselves do not make you exceed your credit limit if everything else is up to date.

And if it's down to usage charges on your account, then again it's something that VM can review with you.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos