Menu
stewpot01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Stop pestering my mother with your marketing rubbish

In the past 7 days my 82yr old mother has received at least a dozen calls to her mobile phone. She is not with virgin mobile, nor does she want to be. Frankly, I am sick to death of someone who can hardly string two words of English together constantly ringing her. She needs he mobile for urgent use due to her medical condition. If this does not cease immediately I will take legal advice regarding this matter.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stop pestering my mother with your marketing rubbish

Forum team take a week to reply roughly.

Best bet is to ring up virgin tomorrow and tell them there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stop pestering my mother with your marketing rubbish

Hi stewpot01

I appreciate you getting in touch with us about the marketing calls to your mums mobile and my sincere apologies that this is causing her and you any inconvenience or upset.

For me to support you and take a look at this further if you still need support if you could let me know if this has not been sorted out for you both yet and if not I'll drop a Private Message to you where we can then discuss the specifics of this further.

Just let me know if you still need us to help out and I'll be happy to support you both.

Take care.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos