Menu
NOMORECALLS
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Stop calling me every day!

Since I cancelled my subscription due to making your service more expensive, I am disturbed every single day over the phone from virgin media, despite the fact that I tell each time I don't want to be called.

I will not change my mind. First you offered me half price, then you offered me your service free for 1 year. I told you each time, I made my decision and I still want to cancel the subscription even if you give your service free! I don't need any service from a company who regularly harass me over the phone.

Please give me a direct contact who I can get in touch to stop calling me every day, because none of your phone operators understand my request.

If you keep doing this, I will file an official complaint to the proper authority.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stop calling me every day!

Hi NOMORECALLS, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are receiving unwanted calls from us. 

I've gone into your account and changed your preferences to No Contact so this will stop any calls you are getting from us. 

I've also left a note on the account saying not to call you with regards to the disconnection again.

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out