Menu
FastInternetPlz
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting

Hello,

I have been waiting since 2012 for Virgin Media to cable my street but sadly they got cancelled and not long ago they are now thinking of cabling my street again, but I do not know when and would like to have Virgin Media VIVID 200 Gamer Broadband and phone package, as I am a gamer and need great Internet. The normal Internet I am on right now is so bad for gaming I cannot even stream, streaming is my ultimate goal and dream but till I get better Internet it won't come true Smiley Sad and btw around us people have Virgin Media so yeah it sucks that we are the ones missing out.

Is there a email I can get into contact with Virgin Media to resolve the issue and hopefully get my street on the go for cabling?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting

hiya @FastInternetPlz i take it you've registered your interest via http://www.virginmedia.com/cablemystreet/ they should get back to you at some point when the service will be avaiable, since even once the street has been cabled got work to do on the backend bit of the network you dont see.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
FastInternetPlz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting

Yeah I have registered my interest a little while back, hopefully they can start working on it soon, Thankyou for your reply Smiley Happy

0 Kudos