Menu
SH3user
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speed Boost???

My broadband speed was boosted from 50Mb then to 70Mb then 100Mb when I changed my package. I have tried various speed test sites at various times and the results come out at around 53Meg. I ignored the site that gave a result of 215Meg. How can I confirm that the download speed has increased as ''up to 100Mb'' could still be 50Mb with that wording?

I would like to add that I am not experiencing any speed issues when browsing or gaming and this is just a general question.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Speed Boost???

hiya @SH3user best way to check what speed you're on is to goto http://192.168.0.1 clicking router status top right [no need to login] and if can copy/paste the operational config.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
SH3user
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Operational Configuration General Configuration Value

Network access
Enabled
Maximum Number of CPEs
Baseline Privacy
Enabled
Docsis Mode
Docsis30
Config file
V3c1310bb03cca99.cm
Primary Downstream Service Flow
SFID11138
Max Traffic Rate115100000
Primary Upstream Service Flow
SFID63237
Max Traffic Rate6400000
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yeah your on a 100mb down and 6mb up, when your testing the speed is this via wired/wireless?, since if its wireless depending on distance, hardware etc etc..
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution