Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4 (58 Views)

Special online credit £50

Hi

I received £50 Special online credit when I signed up which doesn't appear on my initial charges / credits on my account.

Please can you help rectify this so it appears on my first bill?

Thanks

Jenny

0 Kudos
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4 (50 Views)

Re: Special online credit £50

Many of the discounts don't actually get applied to your account until your first bill is produced.  I had this same issue with the activation fee which was waived for me.  It showed on my pending charges until my first bill was produced and then I saw a credit for this which cancelled it out.

It is possibly the same in your situation.

Virgin Media staff do respond to messages on this public forum but can take around a week at times to respond.  If you want confirmation from Virgin Media before this then you may want to give them a call or try out their Live Chat facility.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4 (31 Views)

Hi jennyfaulkner

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us and for posting about the new customer offer.

I appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us too and a warm welcome to the community.

I'd like to take a look into this for you to see what we can do to support you further as this does need to be looked into with our new build teams.

For me to do so if you I’m going to send a PM to you that you can find in the envelope icon on the top right of the forums.

If you could pop a reply back to me on this, that would be fab!

Cheers!

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Message 4 of 4 (24 Views)

Hi jennyfaulkner

Thanks for getting back to me on your PM Smiley Happy That’s great!

I’ve popped a reply back to you with our resolution and I hope that’s okay for you.

If you need anything else from us on the forums just drop back to us with your query anytime.

Take care Smiley Very Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide