Menu
AnmolPaul
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So difficult to leave Virgin broadband

I have been unhappy with the service of my broadband for months now and have had a complaint on the system where no one has come back to me. I would like to cancel my service with immediate effect 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: So difficult to leave Virgin broadband

Hi AnmolPaul, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having an issue with your broadband. Is there anything we can do to help you with this? 

With regards to cancelling, you'll need to give 30 days notice by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. They will take you through the process and let you know what will happen. 

I hope you re-consider and tell us a little bit about the issues you are having. Maybe we can help resolve them instead Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AnmolPaul
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Kath, if you check the account there had been a complaint on there a number of months back and someone was supposed to call me months ago to resolve it. No one bothered.

All the issues begun where i 'upgraded' my internet package and the internet quality decreased whilst i ended up paying over £50 a month for the privelage!

I simply cant afford to keep that kind of service.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AnmolPaul, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

It looks as though the complaint that was raised, was passed over to a manager, they tried on 3 separate occasions to contact you and as there was no answer, it was then closed as per the process in place Smiley Sad

With regards to your broadband, there is currently a fault at the address and we are planning to undertake some upgrades to support the increased demand for our services there. Once the work is completed, any issues with slow speeds will be resolved.

The fault reference for this is: F004833542.

We are looking to carry the work out as soon as possible and the next review date for this fault is 15th February. 

We understand this is not the best news however I've flagged this up to our Moderation team. They will be in contact with you in a few days to discuss what will happen next Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
AnmolPaul
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I havent heard anything from them, can you ensure they call my mobile and not land line? Number ending in 073

Thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi AnmolPaul, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

After 3 failed attempts to contact you, the team close the complaint so you would now need to give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 to re-open this. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos