Menu
Afrempong
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Snapfish wont let me order prints

Hi, 

I have previously registered and ordered prints from Snapfish (only once). I am trying to order free prints for January but it wont let me. 

Am i doing something wrong ?

Thank you

Andrea

0 Kudos
FrancisMeunier
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish wont let me order prints

Hi There,

I've just joined the forum and noted your comment as I was trying to understand why I cannot use my snapfish promotion either.

I joined VM in September and haven't used the snapfish code yet. I finally understood the process to activated it on the 14 Jan-17 and the email I received with the promotional code mentioned "Order by 31 Dec-16"!

Uploaded today 100 pics to print "for free" and when I put the code in it refused it (note that I only found out about the date when I looked into this).

Now, looking further into it, going through my VM account, to "Meet the Inclusives", then via "Snapfish/Overview", then finally clicking on the last link "head over to Snapfish and log in", I get to the promotional page stating in small print on a green background:

"Thank you but this promotion has now ended."

So, it would seem that VM has enticed me with free prints for a year and then have taken the promotion away before I could even use it once!

I'll let VM prove me wrong...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi both

My apologies that you are having issues with the Snapfish offer. @Afrempong can you try the link here to see if this works for you?

If not if you could let me know.

@FrancisMeunier, I am currently investigating similar issues for a small number of other customers and will add your details to the list for this to be looked into for you too.

I am not sure exactly how long this investigation is going to take as it involves a 3rd party (Snapfish) to help us resolve the issue but I will pop back with updates for you both as and when I have them. I have also noted both accounts to advise this is an issue for you.

I hope to be able to come back to you soon with further information to help you in this.

Kind regards.

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Caruscant
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I am also having the same issues as the other users regarding ordering snapfish prints.  I have ordered once in February and now when trying to order it quotes that the 'Promotion has now ended'

I have changed my password etc as requested on the Virgin Media offers page....

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Afrempong and @ FrancisMeunier

I know it's been a bit of a long wait but we finally have a fix from the Snapfish teams for you about this issue.

My apologies about the time it has taken to get this. It's something I have been working on along with others for a while.

As you both know, you should be receiving a new email each month with a new code to redeem.

This should happen if you have used the link via My Virgin Media page. If you didn't use that page to sign up then that may be the issue.

To find this link sign into My Virgin Media, the go to:

> My apps >Snapfish > and scroll to to the hyperlink on the page that says Head over to the Snapfish and Virgin Media offer page that is about half way down the page.

According to SF when I have escalated this to them they have advised to me:

This action then delivers them their first code, which we then email them. At the end of each month, the list of all customers who received their first code is uploaded to our email programme and the next 11 emails are sent out automatically at the start of every month.

Snapfish have stated, 'If this is not happening then can you please get in touch with Snapfish as they would then look into this for you.'

You can contact them on this link:

Snapfish Contact Options

Please let us know how you get on with this. They have confirmed to me that their agents will be able to support our customers when they are having these issues.

Many thanks again for your patience both!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos