Menu
briandoc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Snapfish offer

Hi.

Just renewed my contract with VM last month.

Was checking out my offers and was taken by the Snapfish free printing of photos offer for 6 months.

Enrolled with Snapfish via VM link and received a Pincode from Snapfish to use in order to receive free photo prints for 12 months. Unfortunately on attempting to check out of Snapfish with order,  received the error code "pincode out of date" and order was declined.

It has only now just been stated that offer had expired!

This online offer should have been removed beforehand by VM!

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish offer

briandoc wrote:

Hi.

Just renewed my contract with VM last month.

Was checking out my offers and was taken by the Snapfish free printing of photos offer for 6 months.

Enrolled with Snapfish via VM link and received a Pincode from Snapfish to use in order to receive free photo prints for 12 months. Unfortunately on attempting to check out of Snapfish with order,  received the error code "pincode out of date" and order was declined.

It has only now just been stated that offer had expired!

This online offer should have been removed beforehand by VM!

Doubt that page gets updated very often, i've never even used it, none of the things they have ever offered have been of any value to me sadly Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish offer

The offer itself is still valid, however it's only valid once. It doesn't reset if you renew your minimum term.

So my understanding if your account has previously had the offer activated at any stage (even if it's then not been used), then it would be valid for 12 months from that point. After that you can't get it again.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos