Menu
brettgough
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Snapfish offer code not working

I saw the snapfish offer on My Virgin Media and thought it would be an excellent idea so i followed the links and was sent a code. The offer was for 100 free prints but the code said it was only for 50. Never the less 50 is still a nice freebie so i logged in to snappish and uploaded my pics to be printed only to be told by their website that the code was not valid. i spoke to their customer services team for about half an hour and they eventually said i had to refer it back to Virgin since the code was simply wrong. I couldn’t find the correct customer service number for problems with offers and no other categories fit so i have posted here, this is my second message trying to get help with this on the forums and i see that others are also having issues with the offer. Could you please advise what to do to make the offer work (maybe a new code or something) as i have exhausted what i can do from this end

Thanks

Brett Gough

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish offer code not working

Hi brettgough, 

Thanks for your post regarding the issues you've had with Snapfish. 

As mentioned in my previous post to you, Snapfish have performed updates so now if you are having any issues, you will need to contact them directly via the following options:

Phone: 0203 684 7993 Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Online Chat: Live chat support agents are available from 9:00 AM to 4:00 AM 

We don't have any access to resolving these sorts of issues since they made their updates. Get back in touch with them and let us know how it goes. 

Apologies, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos