Menu
SGN
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Snapfish - Not getting free prints

I started the '100 free Snapfish prints every month for 12 months' offer in April 2016, and successfully made three orders using the offer in April, May, and June of 2016. But ever since the Snapfish website got re-designed in July, my free prints have not been automatically credited to me, so every month I've had to email Snapfish customer support to explain the situation and get a CS member to manually credit the free prints to my account. This has been pretty annoying to do, as you can imagine!

Snapfish credited my account with 100 free prints on four separate occasions, but now they are refusing to do this. This is a recent email I got from their customer support:

"As told from the recent investigation, you are on the list as confirmed by VirginMedia to get the free prints every month. However, they don't provide the free prints automatically into your Snapfish account. Instead, they will email you every month with a PIN/Promo code to redeem this offer. Please check your spam/junk folders or simply search for VirginMedia's emails to you every month for the PIN.

As a courtesy we have already issued a free 100 6x4 prints into your account. But please understand that this offer is from VirginMedia and we can't all the time provide you the credit to redeem their offer. I would advise that you contact the source or the service provider who offered this deal to you, which is VirginMedia. We have tried our best to cover what they have not provided to you for the past months. VirginMedia should be able to walk you through the steps on how to check this PIN they provide each months for their customers.

Please consider contacting VirginMedia to get your PIN/Promo code for the free prints as they are the main source of this deal. If you have other clarifications, let me know."

The customer support member states that I should be receiving a PIN/promo code every month to redeem the offer, but I have never received such a thing. Please look into this issue for me, and please don't ask me to contact Snapfish about this issue because that is going to get me nowhere (as stated in the email above, it is Virgin Media that controls the offer, not Snapfish).

Finally, I should be eligiblefor a further five months of free prints:
3 orders were made when the system was working correctly
4 lots of prints were manually credited to my account by Snapfish
3 + 4 = 7 months worth of free prints used, leaving 5 more months out of the 12

Thanks.

0 Kudos
SGN
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Snapfish - Not getting free prints

bump

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi SGN

Many thanks for joining us on the community and a warm welcome to the forums.

i am very sorry to hear that you have had an issue getting your Snapfish allocation since the system update last year.

I have added your details to an investigation I am running on behalf of another forum customer and will keep you updated as soon as I can with a resolution to this for you. This may be a few days as I have raised this yesterday and not yet had a response but given I have just added your details to this incident too,  this may speed things up Smiley Happy

Just as an aside too, the forums don't work like Facebook if you *bump* a post, in fact it has the opposite effect as our posts log on our staff based queueing system based on oldest date first so by bumping this you have dropped it down on our queue as you have technically ‘answered yourself’ on the forums Smiley Sad

The reason for this is we are a community led forum and there is not always a need for us to step in as forum staff members to support our customers in every instance. Many times our community and amazing Superusers can resolve a question posted by the forum members without us needing to step in, which is fab Smiley Very Happy

here though we do need to run an investigation for you and I am happy to take that on board for you.

If you can keep your eyes peeled for a response form us we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
SGN
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen, thanks for the reply. Do you need the email addresses that I use to log in to My Virgin Media and Snapfish? These are different to the email address that is registered to my account on this forum. And I apologise for bumping my first post, I'll keep in mind not to do that in the future.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi SGN

Nope it's not needed at this moment though thanks for offering. We do have the email address you have linked to My Virgin Media on our system so if they do ask for it I'll be able to grab that for you Smiley Happy

No worries re the bumping, I just wanted you to know so this doesn’t adversely affect your experience going forwards with us. It’s never easy to keep up with every option and how this works on all social media platforms eh!

Cheers.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
SGN
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you give me an update on what's going on with the investigation? It's been a month now and I've had no response...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey SGN

My apologies regarding the slow response here.

I have mailed for updates regarding this for you and the other customers who we were chasing with regards to their Snapfish issues a few times but as yet we have had no updates to provide.

I've re-escalated this this morning for you and hope to hear back from them soon.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi SGN

Many thanks for allowing me the time to re-escalate this for you.

For me to advise further on the support I can offer on the back of this I'm going to drop a PM to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab!

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos