Menu
ddettmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Small Claims Court, owned £300+

I hope someone from Virgin Media and Virgin Business see’s this post. I’m about to start small claims court proceedings for money owed to me from Virgin.

I’ll be brief as I can.

In November I switched from Media to Business, it’s taken them five months to port my number across. In that time I’ve been paying two bills. Virgin Media and Business promised any double bills would be refund or credited. That’s all I want. It’s at £300 now. No one is replying to my emails or returning my calls. I’ve had to deal with so much stress and incompetence it’s unbelievable. Add in that the Virgin Business is based  out in the Philippines. Stop stone walling me and deal with what was promised by Mark Hicks at Business.

I would like resolve this quickly without Small Claims Court and local Press and Social Media getting involved.

Someone who is able to resolve this please contact me. I don’t want much, just what I am owned and was promised.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Small Claims Court, owned £300+

As you are a Virgin Business customer, the forum team here will be unable to help.

You will need to deal with the Virgin Business numbers/staff.

http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help/s/article/ka6b0000000XpRTAA0/Contact-Us

With residential broadband, asking to speak to cancellations (during office hours) usually gets you the UK call centre, might work the same with the business accounts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ddettmer

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about the Residential Virgin Media to Virgin Media Business account transfer.

I am sorry to hear this process has not been a smooth one for you.

I can see that you have recently spoken to a colleague of mine in Virgin Media Business and that's great. I have liaised with him this afternoon to catch up so I know you're being supported from both ends of the business.

I'd like to send a PM to you that you can find in the purple envelope next to your forum name for me to help support you with the Cable side of things for your old residential account if I can.

If you could pop back to me on this, that would be fab Smiley Happy

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
dobba
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Did you get it solved?

Im gong to have to resort to small claims I think due to their ineptness

0 Kudos
ddettmer
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

yes, a day or so after this post when up here and on facebook, they called me and credited my account with what i was owed.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ddettmer Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear your issue was sorted to your satisfaction. Thanks for supporting others on the community with this advice too!

@dobba, if you can start a post of your own on the community, and let us know the issue on the forums, we may be able to support.

Hope to speak soon!

Karen_A

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
dobba
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Will do.

0 Kudos