Menu
belial
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

First post.  I signed up for Virgin Media in December and was offered a £50 off code from Virgin as part of the sign up deal (this was confirmed later by an operator over the phone).  Now it is mid-February, I wondered how.when I will receive this £50 as I haven't seen it in my account?

Thanks

Adam

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign up bonus

belial wrote:

Hello,

First post.  I signed up for Virgin Media in December and was offered a £50 off code from Virgin as part of the sign up deal (this was confirmed later by an operator over the phone).  Now it is mid-February, I wondered how.when I will receive this £50 as I haven't seen it in my account?

Thanks

Adam

Which £50 would this be, the only one matching this that i am aware of is the refer a friend which is 28 days after they pass their 14 day cooling off period, either way you need to phone the billing department, people on the forums can't help, its 150 from a virgin landline

0 Kudos
belial
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shane

It was a code offered to me as a bonus, via the online chat. I later called Virgin to check it was still applied and they confirmed I would receive £50. I don't have a Virgin landline, just broadband

Thanks

Adam
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with your £50 credit being added. 

Since posting, I can see you've spoken to the team and they have resolved this for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. We'll happily look in to things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
belial
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thanks for the response. You're correct, I spoke to someone through the online chat who said it would appear in my next statement (presumably including credit). If there are any issues I'll post again

Adam
0 Kudos