Menu
NeilJoll
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sign of things to come, I hope not

Contacted VM in Nov and was sold a self install on the proviso I would not be activating until Jan when sky account ran out.  Cutting a long story short, turns out you can't do that and my account was activated even though I wasn't using it. Contacted VM who apologised and said it won't be a problem but only when I produced a transcript of the online chat (note to Hounslow to save ALL conversations just in case)

Anyway, I noticed an email in Dec advising to make payment immediately, turns out I've been billed for month one!!! Contacted VM who again apologised and said it won't be a problem. 

I soon recived ANOTHER email asking for immediate payment. Turns out I owe TWO months bill bearing in mind I've still not activated anything. Checked my account which is now blocked even though I'm not using it. 

Contacted VM who, guess what, yup, apologised and said they would zero the amount off

Have just checked again and the amount is still on the account

Getting bored now

Can I cancel this service bearing in mind I didn't want it until Jan??

Over to you guys, thoughts please?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign of things to come, I hope not

My thoughts are why did you sign up to virgin even though your not intending to use it for weeks after you ha e ordered
0 Kudos
NeilJoll
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sign of things to come, I hope not

Wanted it in and fitted and cables hidden ready to go rather than leave everything to last minute. 

0 Kudos