Menu
egtim
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Short cuts to reach a human being at Virgin

Is there any shortcut to reaching a human at Virgin regarding a refund for 10 days' loss of broadband service? I've just received my bill and it's not been provided.  

Last time I tried to contact them about installing at new address, I was passed around to 5 different people and on the phone for 64 solid minutes!  Is there a number that circumvents all the automated stuff and the endless music with marketing interruptions?

I decided recently that I'd only recommend Virgin to people I really, really dislike - and then I realised I don't dislike anyone THAT much!

HELP please! A number to speak with a person who could sort out the refund for loss of service.  I'm a very forgiving person and it would be great if Virgin could redeem themselves as I'm signed up to 2-years with this bunch!

0 Kudos
CherryKing8
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Short cuts to reach a human being at Virgin

Virgin staff here on this forum may be willing to take up your complaint and PM you privately to get the details.

If there is a direct secretive Virgin help number that bypasses the call waiting and "music" I have NOT heard about it (yet).

0 Kudos
Gaode103
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try not calling at peak hours. E.g. 10:30am in working days?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi egtim, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were passed from pillar to post last time you called. 

The truth is, the only shortcut is when you are selecting the correct options. Trying to find a 'shorter' way of getting through more often than not means you go via a route and can mean you need to be transferred. 

For what you've described, you need to select the option for Broadband faults. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos