Menu
Forum Team
Message 11 of 25 (149 Views)

Re: Shopping voucher

Hi ant_j

I've filled in the form to the Rewards team to chase this for you.

I'll check back in a couple of days to make sure this is processing for you.

Thanks for getting back to us!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 12 of 25 (137 Views)

Hi ant_j

I've popped back to check the status of this for you and the teams have posted the below for us on the account so you should receive the email in the next 1-2 working days from today.

***Voucher Query Received***
Details have been forwarded to dispatch team.

Let us know when it arrives and happy spending Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Tuning in
Message 13 of 25 (127 Views)

Hi just an update to say I still haven't received the voucher.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 14 of 25 (119 Views)

Hi. Still no voucher email.
Can you chase and resolve please
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 15 of 25 (105 Views)

Hi ant_j, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies to see you're chasing this. 

Checking the account it looks as though you called and spoke to the team again and they have escalated this to the Rewards team. 

The Rewards team have come back to advise they will be sending your details over again to Eden Red and this will be done tomorrow. 

You should get your voucher by Friday. Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. The email will be from Eden Red with the subject as 'Virgin Media Rewards: you're in for a treat!'.

Keep us posted Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 16 of 25 (100 Views)

Hello Kath
You're right, I'm having to use every possible avenue to chase what should be an automated process.
Still nothing received in any email folder.

Although this may not form part of the VM contract, this along with the £100 bill credit was my reason to join.
The £150 voucher will (was to be) used as payment towards a wedding cake for my wedding in October having to order at least 8 weeks in advance. I'm beyond frustrated with this process now as I have be told to expect on a number of past dates and have been extremely patient. I would like a full update please, the code of course and process in which I can make a formal complaint.
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 17 of 25 (90 Views)

I'm having a similar problem, looks like Ant is further along in the system than me (my issues not even been noticed yet!)

I will watch this space and hope Ant gets theirs sorted soon (it will give me some sort of timescale on my own issue)

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 18 of 25 (62 Views)

Thank you rhianw

For any member of VM staff that are remotely interested.. I am still awaiting that mythical voucher.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 19 of 25 (54 Views)

Still waiting too Ant?

I had an email saying I would have the voucher within 24hrs of July 19th. That was 4 days ago, still no voucher either.

##############################

Hi There,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We haven't forgotten you.

Some important news about your Gift with Purchases.

We have checked the account and your account matches eligibility for the £100 Gift Voucher.
We will forward your reward details to the dispatch Team on 19-Jul-17 and you will receive the 16 digits codes to redeem within 24 Hrs. from the above mentioned date.

Please check your email and follow instructions mentioned in the email to redeem the code.

Kind regards,
Rewards Exceptions Team

###############################

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 20 of 25 (51 Views)

Still waiting.
Have called, left messages here and even complained via resolver and still awaiting the voucher or some resolution.
I did on the phone state in order to rectify, cancel the £150 voucher and add a credit to that value to the account. They can't do that. Still, I'll continue to pay for service based on the rewards I was promised within a month of joining, 3 months on.
0 Kudos