Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 18 (232 Views)

Shopping voucher

I signed up for the whole house gamer deal in January which offered an Amazon or M&S gift voucher as part of the package as yet we have not received this voucher although we have paid 2 months bills

0 Kudos
Superuser
Message 2 of 18 (219 Views)

Re: Shopping voucher

Have you been checking your email's spam folder during this period in case it ended up in there?

If you wait up to two weeks a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here will respond to your topic and get the matter looked into. Or you can ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. When through to an agent ask them to look into it (fill in an exception form.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 18 (202 Views)

Hi Trish4, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have already replied to your post here: No sign of the promised £150 shopping voucher

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Joining in
Message 4 of 18 (194 Views)

Sorry, didn't realise I had posted the query twice.
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 18 (194 Views)

Hi thanks for the advice I have checked my spam but there is nothing in it, think I'll give them a ring and ask them to check it out

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 18 (149 Views)

Hi...
Did you get it in the end. I'm waiting for one too. Have called, said should be in email as a code. Explained hadn't. Then said would be posted in mail. So not sure what is correct
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 7 of 18 (141 Views)

Hi ant_j,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Virgin Media and the Community Smiley Happy

Any promotional offers with gifts included, such as the vouchers / wireless speaker / tablet, are processed after an initial 28 days of taking the services. We then advise it can take up to 14 days to receive it. 

Based on your install date, you should get it by 20th June. If you haven't received it by then come back and let me know and we can chase things for you Smiley Happy

Thanks.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Tuning in
Message 8 of 18 (138 Views)

Thanks Kath.
Will keep an eye out, should I expect it on the post or email?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 9 of 18 (128 Views)

Hi ant_j

Via email, to the email address you used as a point of contact with us when you signed up Smiley Happy

Keep in touch if this doesn't arrive by the expected date as Kath said.

Take care,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Tuning in
Message 10 of 18 (114 Views)

Hi.
Still no emailed shopping voucher.
0 Kudos