Menu
Kerensa
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shopping voucher December 2016

I was promised a shopping voucher in December yet have not received it or any info regarding it. Please advise
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shopping voucher December 2016

Hi Kerensa

Welcome to the community, it’s great to have you joining us Smiley Very Happy

Many thanks for dropping by with your post to us about the vouchers and my apologies that these have not been automatically set as they are normally.

I have checked for you and I can see that the voucher process was delayed as the original installation was delayed and due to this they have missed their natural automated window.

I have emailed the Rewards teams to advise them of this and they will get back to me in the next few days to support.

I'll pop back with their update to you when they do Smiley Happy

Let us know if you need anything else, we're here to help.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shopping voucher December 2016

Hi Kerensa

Just an update to say the teams have popped back to me to confirm this should be with you in the next 3 working days via your original registration email.

If you don't receive the email voucher details in this time, please pop back to us and let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos