Menu
Baange
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Shopping Vouchers

I am waiting for my £150 shopping vouchers and would like confirmation of when these will be sent. Can someone help?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Shopping Vouchers

28 days after installation you should get an email about it (can take up to 7 days to arrive.) Check your email's spam folder during that period if you see no signs of it in your inbox.

If that time frame has passed and your email address has no VM emails about vouchers, then a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can look into it for you. You'll get a response from one of them in up to two weeks. Or you can call in about it, by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the main menu go with Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into the gift issue.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Baange,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

28 days after installation you should get an email about it (can take up to 7 days to arrive.) Check your email's spam folder during that period if you see no signs of it in your inbox.

If that time frame has passed and your email address has no VM emails about vouchers, then a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here can look into it for you. You'll get a response from one of them in up to two weeks. Or you can call in about it, by ringing 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> From the main menu go with Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask them to look into the gift issue.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Baange,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I have filled out an exception form for you and this has now gone over to the Rewards team. They will check your account to confirm eligibility and they'll come back to me. 

Once I hear back from the team, I shall let you know the outcome. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baange,

Thanks for your patience whilst I looked into this for you. 

The team have come back to me now and have confirmed eligibility. 

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these vouchers. This will be done tomorrow for you. You should keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. 

If you've still not received anything within a week, come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Baange
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

That's great, thanks for your help Kath
0 Kudos
Baange
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I'm still waiting for an email about the shopping vouchers. Can you please look into getting this sent today?

Angela

0 Kudos
Baange
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Not sure if you got my message on Monday but I also spoke to customer services over the phone. I still haven't received the vouchers despite assurances from yourself and the team on Monday. This is really disappointing and very poor service.

You should not advertise an offer if you are unable to honour this in a timely manner.

Would like to understand how this can be resolved quickly.

Many thanks
Angela
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baange,

Thanks for coming back to me and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your vouchers. Smiley Sad 

I've popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards team to track what's happened here Smiley Sad Looking at your account I can see you've also already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have re-filled out an exception form for you.

I know there is a back log at the moment due to system issues so the vouchers are taking a little longer than expected so it may be a week or two before you get them. Rest assured though you will get them Smiley Happy 

Keep checking your Junk / Spam folders too.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos