Menu
paultucker79
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shopping Voucher not received

Hi

I signed up for Virgin on 24th November, and as part of my sign-up I was promised £150 shopping voucher. However I have not received this yet. See below snippet from my order

Online order reference: VM543212788, Hi there, Thank you for your recent order. Please find below confirmation of the package you have selected. Full House Movies Limited Edition £150 shopping voucher /Offer.install_text/ 12

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Shopping Voucher not received

It's the installation date of your services which matters in this case, not your sign up date. When were you services actually installed? The process works as follows 28 days after installation of your services a customer's voucher gift will be looked into by the Rewards Team and the customer should receive an email about it by up to 7 days from the voucher company VM use. In the case of waiting 35 days after installation for an email about a voucher and not having received it (not even in your email's spam folder):

Either wait up to a week for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here, or pop a quick call into 150 (from a VM phone) / 0345 454 1111 (from any phone) -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Once into the menu system choose Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for your voucher issue to be looked into.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It's the installation date of your services which matters in this case, not your sign up date. When were you services actually installed? The process works as follows 28 days after installation of your services a customer's voucher gift will be looked into by the Rewards Team and the customer should receive an email about it by up to 7 days from the voucher company VM use. In the case of waiting 35 days after installation for an email about a voucher and not having received it (not even in your email's spam folder):

Either wait up to a week for a response from a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here, or pop a quick call into 150 (from a VM phone) / 0345 454 1111 (from any phone) -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when prompted for them -> Once into the menu system choose Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for your voucher issue to be looked into.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
paultucker79
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shelke

Thanks very much for your advice. My services were installed on 24th November so I'll give them a call this week

Regards

0 Kudos