Menu
Ibz01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shopping Voucher claim

Hi how do I claim new customer shopping vouchers? Not received an email or letter yet and it's been over a month now.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shopping Voucher claim

In the event of waiting over a month after install and no sign of it, you can either choose to wait until a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here replies to your topic, the team member would look into the matter and get it resolved. Wait times can very for a response, a week seems to be the average wait time.

Alternatively, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details -> Option 4 -> Option 1. Ask for your unreceived gift issue to be looked into.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shopping Voucher claim

Hi Ibz01,

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 

I can see you've already been able to speak to the team regarding this and they have filled out an exception form for you. This went over to the Rewards team and they have checked your account and confirmed eligibility Smiley Happy

The next step is to send your details over to the company that provide these speakers to our customers. This was done last week for you.

Keep an eye on your email inbox as well as the junk/deleted folders. If you've still not received anything within 14 days. Come back and let me know Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos