Menu
Sean90
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Shocking install

I've just been to a ealderly disabled lady that my mum cares for, as her phone and emergency help system had stopped working and that is when I discovered the worst virgin media install I have ever seen. The reason for her phone and emergency call system had stopped working was due to no phone line. There is coaxial cables run all along the floors which are trip hazards and this lady needs a Zimmer frame to help walk. I'm absolutely appalled by what I've seen. How these so called engineers get away with such an appalling install is beyond me. The elderly lady has been taken advantage of and that is not right!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking install

Hi Sean90 , doesn't sound good. Smiley Sad

Ill flag your post for staff to get a look at. To be fair, I dont think its anything do do with the lady in questions age or vulnerability, Ive seen some horror stories of installs both from VM and other suppliers. Tends be "next job" syndrome, bang it in and worry about it later.

Staff should be in touch with you soon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Shocking install

Hi Sean90

I really do apologise that the lady your mum is a carer for has had this kind of service from us Smiley Sad

I'd like to get this escalated as soon as possible tomorrow for you, as it's too late this evening now for us to speak to the teams about this situation. I am back in first thing in the morning though.

I'm going to send a pm to you that you can find in the next to your forum name.

If you could get back in touch with me on this, that would be great.

I hope to be able to help get this sorted as soon as possible for this lady.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"