Menu
Janineaspey1981
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Services suspended time line

If my bill due 28th of the month, when will my services be restricted if don't pay on time.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Services suspended time line

Hi Janineaspey1981

Thanks for getting in touch with us about the restriction options.

I appreciate you joining us on the community and welcome to the forums too.

There are a number of options that may impact the restriction date. I'll cover a couple of  these for you and hopefully one may help. I have to do this as we are unable to look at billing and accounts for customers via the forums due to security.

Our Webchat teams can take a look into this for you however as they can clear Data Protection with you.

Some points to consider are:

• If you are referring to the payment due date that is on the billing this is usually a date that is approximately 12 -14 days before the next bill date. This is to allow all payment methods the option to clear if used, cheque being the slowest method of payment as this can take 7-10 working days to clear.
  • if you are referring to the actual bill date of your next statement then if you are a Credit Limit customer a restriction can apply within 24 hours of the bill being produced if there are 2 billed amounts owed on the account and the total balance takes you over the credit limit.
  • If you are well under a credit limit or don't have one and the next bill has produced then the restriction for non pay can take a further 7-10 days after the new bill has produced if you have a balance brought forwards from the previous statement.

Please keep us posted if you need anything else from us.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos