Menu
Pummu89
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Service

I am due to get my services fitted on the 10th of November between 8.00am and 1.00pm I purchased and paid the first two months almost £100 pounds almost 3 weeks ago I have told my land lord that I will be leaving the property that I am at at the moment on the 11th of November cause I will have the services put into my new house by then .I get a call from a girl who didn't seem to understand what she was talking about working for Virgin media this was on the 9th of November at 17.10 telling me I won't be getting any thing installed until the 24th of November. So 14 hour notice is what you think is reasonable notice to give shocking from your company we call the salesman who sold us the services he wasn't interested he was out filling his quota selling more deals to others who know doubt will be left disappointed as well as long as use fill your quotas that's all that matters I guess. I have been a customer first with cable tel then ntl then Virgin media for over 20 years now very disappointed,if the salesman had told me at the time that the installation was going to be on the 24th I would of said yes but I was told the 10th of November
And aranged my housing situation accordingly now I have no internet which I need for my work and have to find else were to live cause I have already given the landlord my notice here I am so angry with you guys right now horrible way to treat your customers I mean come on 15 hours notice I asure use this won't be the last of this also I am contacting sky once I have sent this email.

I will be telling any new neighbours moving in to think before contacting Virgin media and will inform Mary who sells all the properties at the housing development to also stop recommending your company.
0 Kudos
Pummu89
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service

I am due to get my services fitted on the 10th of November between 8.00am and 1.00pm I purchased and paid the first two months almost £100 pounds almost 3 weeks ago I have told my land lord that I will be leaving the property that I am at at the moment on the 11th of November cause I will have the services put into my new house by then .I get a call from a girl who didn't seem to understand what she was talking about working for Virgin media this was on the 9th of November at 17.10 telling me I won't be getting any thing installed until the 24th of November. So 14 hour notice is what you think is reasonable notice to give shocking from your company we call the salesman who sold us the services he wasn't interested he was out filling his quota selling more deals to others who know doubt will be left disappointed as well as long as use fill your quotas that's all that matters I guess. I have been a customer first with cable tel then ntl then Virgin media for over 20 years now very disappointed,if the salesman had told me at the time that the installation was going to be on the 24th I would of said yes but I was told the 10th of November
And aranged my housing situation accordingly now I have no internet which I need for my work and have to find else were to live cause I have already given the landlord my notice here I am so angry with you guys right now horrible way to treat your customers I mean come on 15 hours notice I asure use this won't be the last of this also I am contacting sky once I have sent this email.

I will be telling any new neighbours moving in to think before contacting Virgin media and will inform Mary who sells all the properties at the housing development to also stop recommending your company.
0 Kudos
Pummu89
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Service

[MOD EDIT: Please refrain from posting the same message in multiple places. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service

Hi Pummu89,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you were advised we were having to move your installation date. Checking in to the account I believe this is down to there not being enough capacity to install you. 

It looks as though we were able to install some of your services today though. How did it all go? Are you enjoying things so far?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos