Menu
nomad34
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service charges

Even after some years as a Virgin customer I still find the bills confusing, obscure and uninformative. How, or where, can I find details of all the 'services' that are listed on my bill and the items that make up my 'bundle'. I want to know what each constituent part is, and how much is charged for each individual item. Any help greatfully received, thanks.     

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service charges

NTL changed the way billing was produced some years ago (when it was itemised). The reason this was done was due to the complicated discounting system that operates across the services. I too had problems interpreting all the "plusses & minuses" that were listed on the old bills. It is infinitely better now than it was.

Best of luck with this, as even the CS agents (you will have to ring Billing about this as the staff here cannot discuss this type of account related issue) have trouble getting any type of breakdown.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos