Menu
eren596
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Service cancelation

Hi Virgin

Thank you for your service, but I would like to leave you now, because I can't afford to pay you any more.

I spoke to your team today regarding my service cancellation, I spend 30 min talking to different people and answering 10000 questions  why I want to cancel my service , and every time after telling them I want to cancel they were offering new services.

today is 4.04.2017, I am giving you official notice that I want you to cancel my cervices, because I want it to do this. Please understand that then more you annoying people than quicker they want to tell you buy.

Please send me email confirmation that my service was/ will be cancelled and when.(your colleges' said that I should give you one month notice.

Kind regards

Natalia Kokun

removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service cancelation

Not something you can do via a public forum. Due to Data Protection regulations you must cancel either over the phone or in writing.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service cancelation

and if you signed up for a contract, then you have to pay to end it? simply saying you can't pay is not on

0 Kudos