Menu
DeadlyCharmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Same email for multiple Virgin Media accounts?

I took up a Virgin Media account last November and cancelled the contract within the 14 day cooling off period. Before I cancelled the contract however, I registered for the online account management using my email address. I am still able to login with that email address and the status of the account says disconnected as it should.

Last week my situation changed and I needed a new Virgin contract in a property again. Different account number to that last cancelled contract obviously. Am trying to register this new account with the same email as before and it is forcing me to pick a new email. 

Any suggestions on how to disconnect that inactive/cancelled order/account number and link my email up with this new account that I've taken up?

Many Thanks!

D. Charmer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Same email for multiple Virgin Media accounts?

Hi DeadlyCharmer, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you involved with us. 

Once you've registered for My VM with an email address you can't use it for a second account. We can resolve this though. 

In order to resolve this we will need to do a what's called a Move and Transfer. It's easy to do but once done can't be reversed. 

I have sent you a private message with a little more information and a request for some details. 

Once I have your reply I can help further Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos